Welcome to My Website!
Over the last 20 years in education, I’ve found that many families deal with the daily stress of homework. Arguments between parents and their children rarely conclude with a winner and the parent/child relationship almost always suffers. As an expert in education, I can help you to eliminate the homework stress that causes turmoil in your family.
It’s Finally Here: A Guide to Private Schools
I am thrilled to announce the release of my second book, A Guide to Private Schools: The Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland Edition, focused on helping parents select the right private school in the area for their child. My key goal is to arm parents with information to help them make the right choices for their children, while weighing the critical and timely issues of application processes, competition, and financial commitments.
I hope all parents considering an independent education for their child in the DC metro area will take the time to read this book!
Learn more about Ann
Articles for Solving Your Child’s Academic Challenges
- What Not to Do This Summer
- 6 Keys to Retaining What You Read
- 5 Top Tips to De-Stress the After-School Schedule
- Why Is Learning Style So Important?
- 7 Simple Ways to Help Your Easily Frustrated Child
- Launch Your Child to School Success this Year
- In Praise of Praise —
Powerful Words to Motivate Your Child
- 4 Proven Ways to Help Your Rusher Slow Down
- Sorting Out Your Disorganized Child
- The Science Behind “I’m Bored”
- What Is the REAL Key to Academic Success
Learn How Ann Can Help You
Ann Dolin is extremely well versed in the area’s schools, both public and independent. Ann has cultivated a careful process that allows her to pinpoint and prioritize the family’s wants and needs in a school. Ann’s staff is carefully selected and is a supportive element that allowed us to have the necessary testing done right in her offices, which made our children feel very comfortable. Ann has truly streamlined the process and we believe she is the reason our children got into the schools of their choice.”
— Michele Rice, Falls Church, VA
Ann speaks extensively on education-related topics and is available to present to parents and teachers throughout the Metropolitan D.C. area. Below is a list of Ann’s most popular topics:
- Homework Made Simple — Tips, Tools, and Solutions for Stress-Free Homework
- Batteries Not Included: Why Kids Struggle with Motivation and What Parents Can Do About It
- Organizing for School Success: 10 Powerful Solutions for Organizing Time and Materials
- The World of Private School: Is It Right for Your Child?
- More Topics