Homework Made Simple: Tips, Tools,
and Solutions for Stress-Free Homework
Welcome to my website! Over the last 20 years in education, I've found that many families deal with the daily stress of homework. Arguments between parents and their children rarely conclude with a winner and the parent/child relationship almost always suffers. As an expert in education and learning disability issues, I can help you to eliminate the homework stress that causes turmoil in your family.
"Ms. Dolin's book stands out among the rest. I recommend it highly to any parent with a struggling student. It offers sound, field-tested advice and provides parents with the information and the inspiration that is needed in order to return your kitchen table to a site of harmony, understanding, sharing… and success."
— Richard D. Lavoie, best-selling author of The Motivation Breakthrough and creator/producer of The Fat City Video.
Learn more about Ann
Articles for Solving Your Child's Academic Challenges
- What Not to Do This Summer
- 9 Easy Tips to Help Your Teen Study for a Test
- 6 Keys to Retaining What You Read
- Plugged In and Tuned Out —
When Technology Interferes with Homework
- 6 Ways to Cope When Your Teen
Says "No" to Homework
- 5 Top Tips to De-Stress the After-School Schedule
- 3 Top Ways to Help Middle and High School Students Master Math
- Why Is Learning Style So Important?
- 10 Easy Tips to Help Your Elementary-Age Child Study for a Test
- 7 Simple Ways to Help Your Easily Frustrated Child
- Launch Your Child to School Success this Year
- In Praise of Praise —
Powerful Words to Motivate Your Child
- 4 Proven Ways to Help Your Rusher Slow Down
- Sorting Out Your Disorganized Child
Learn How Ann Can Help You
"When we came to meet with you about John's academic struggles, we were at our wit's end. My wife (Rosanne) and I liked how you spoke with John directly, gave him deference — and more importantly, how he listened. The test you gave the three of us helped us understand our learning preferences. My wife and I are so different from John. We always assumed he learned like us. It turns out we too had a learning session with you. Thank you!"
— Christopher G., McLean, VA
- Homework Made Simple — Tips, Tools, and Solutions for Stress-Free Homework
- 5 Proven Strategies for Raising an Academically Successful Student
- Organizing for School Success: 10 Powerful Solutions for Organizing Time and Materials
- 6 Study Skills Every Middle and High School Student Must Have
- Stressed Out Teens: Successfully managing the Demands of High Schoolers
- More Topics